Yarn Shop Day Saturday 12th May 2018
This years Yarn Shop Day is fast approaching and we have been busily planning events at Jenny Wren’s Yarns.
10 reasons to visit us this Yarn Shop Day…
- Goody Bags for the first 20 customers to spend over £20
- Pop up shop from local indie dyer, weaver and spinner Jo of Lime Green Jelly
- Visiting local knitwear designer Anni Howard bringing her latest designs
- Charity raffle
- Book Tombola
- Big discounts on selected yarns
- ‘Fill a Bag’ mega event! Fill one of our carrier bags from the selection of sale yarns available for just £15
- Drop in Knit and Natter all day long – with cakes!!
- Crochet Dreamcatcher Workshop at 11am with Emma. (This will cost £5 to be donated to our charity for this year) Booking details below.
- Because why wouldn’t you want to spend the whole day in a yarn shop!!
This year we are raising funds for the Stroke Association in memory of our dear friend and knit group member Janis. All the monies raised from the raffle, tombola and workshop will go direct to them so please give generously.
If you’d like to join us for the Dreamcatcher Workshop please email to reserve a place